Next Day shipping is an excellent service for those parcels or pallets that need to get there that little bit quicker. Whether you have to send a last-minute gift to a family member or a delivery to a customer, Next-Day delivery is efficient, reliable and, best of all, low-cost!
In partnership with established couriers like APC, DPD, and UPS, we offer discounted Next Day UK delivery services. Eager to find out more about next-day parcel and pallet delivery? Keep on reading!
What is Next Day shipping?
Next-Day services allow shippers to have their item delivered the next working day after the courier collects it from their chosen address or drop-off point anywhere in the UK.
What are the benefits of Next Day shipping for…
The main drawback of buying online is that you have to wait for your purchase, so it mitigates that problem if a company offers Next Day delivery. Equally, if you perhaps *ahem* "misplaced" your cousin's birthday gift, it's reassuring to know that your parcel will be collected and delivered the next working day within a few clicks.
Next Day services aren't all collections. In fact, Drop Off services at local ParcelShops and lockers can be more convenient for sending on the go!
There are thousands of Drop Off points located across the UK, so you can book a Drop Off service with us and hand over your package- safe in the knowledge it will be delivered Next-Day and allow you to continue running your errands.
Booking a Next Day delivery doesn't have to cost a fortune! Not when you book through Interparcel! As a courier comparison and booking site, we are able to offer lower prices for Next Day shipping with the world's best delivery firms.
Improves the customer experience
Next Day delivery incentivises consumers to purchase from your store and helps to maintain a smooth delivery experience. If you also offer a returns service, our simple 'Return Parcel' feature available within our Shipping Manager allows you to select the order and book a return delivery in just a few clicks. You can then send the recipient the correct labels to attach to the parcel and wait for your item to be safely returned.
Helps to increase conversions
If you want to increase your conversion rate, offering Next Day delivery amongst other shipping options like Economy and Express services keeps you from falling behind your competitors and keeps up with consumer needs who are more impatient with shipping times. Courier services that are affordable and convenient sell themselves, so you'll see more visitors on your website or store! Next Day shipping can also be used to focus on advertising campaigns and social media promotions.
Builds brand loyalty
Offering Next Day delivery shows that your brand is reliable, trustworthy, and can get their order at their doorstep fast. If you can't provide Next-Day delivery for everyone, you could offer it during busier periods or as a perk to attract new customers to your store.
Is Next Day shipping only available in the UK?
Yes- Next Day delivery is only available in mainland UK. If you're looking to send goods abroad quickly, then a speedy Express delivery service is the choice for you. While technically we don't offer a Next Day service internationally, delivery to Europe and worldwide can be as quick as the next working day after collection depending on the courier service and time of booking. For example, shipments sent to France, Germany or Ireland (even as far as the USA) are often delivered the next day or within 2 days.
Which couriers offer Next Day shipping?
All services booked through Interparcel come with comprehensive tracking for free. Many of our courier partners offer Next Day Collection and Drop off services, so the real question is which one best suits your parcel weight and dimensions. Here are a few popular services:
- Evri Postable Next Day– Ideal for non-fragile, lightweight items, you can drop off your parcel at your local Evri store or locker.
- APC Liquid- A specialist courier service for liquids, ideal for shipping beer or wine. Parcels are handled by specially trained staff, sorted by hand and separated into individual cages to maximise protection.
- DPD UK Next Day Drop Off - Suitable for parcels up to 20kg and signature included, great for sending on the go.
- DX Express - An independent courier company in the UK, collects from your door and is suitable for parcels up to 95cm in length.
- DPD Local Next Day – A sustainable, low-cost courier who are leaders in carbon-neutral parcel delivery.
- Parcelforce Express 24 – Alongside APC, Parcelforce are happy to deliver alcohol and other liquids in the UK.
- UPS Standard – Fast and reliable UK collections service for parcels up to 65kg.
- Tuffnells Express – For large and bulky parcels up to 100kg, Tuffnells will collect from your home or business address so packages of all sizes won't miss out!
- Palletways Premium - Premium pallet delivery service offering next day delivery across most of the UK. Will collect from your home or business address.
How to book Next Day shipping with Interparcel
Booking a Next-Day courier service with Interparcel is easy. Simply:
- Click on 'Get a Quote'
- Type in your parcel measurements, weight and collection and destination postcode
- You will then receive an instant list of quotes for you to choose from
- Scroll down to Next Day services, select your preferred service and fill in the rest of the details in minutes
- Sit back, relax and wait for your friendly delivery driver to collect your parcel, or pop to your local convenience store
Our Shipping Manager can also help you organise, fulfil and send orders from multiple couriers all in one place!! Our shipping services integrate with various market platforms, providing your business with a streamlined tool for your parcel sending needs. Interparcel users can benefit from:
- Free account set up
- Advanced Shipping Manager: collate orders from multiple eCommerce platforms into one place
- In-built address verification and correction, no more manual errors or unprofessional mistakes
- Parcel Presets to save parcel details for faster sending
- 'Send Again' and 'Return Parcel' actions to streamline repeat and return orders
Being patient was so yesterday- Book a Next Day parcel or pallet delivery service today!
Our parcel delivery experts are also on hand to help seven days a week. Get in touch via live chat, email and telephone!