Parcel Delivery from only £7.40
Who are DHL?
Founded in 1969, DHL (a division of Deutsche Post) is the world’s largest logistics company who aim to revolutionise the world of logistics. DHL serve 220 countries and territories around the world and deliver a whopping 1.6 billion parcels a year!
Send a DHL Parcel
Sending a parcel with DHL has never been cheaper or easier.
Just enter your parcel details in the Quick Quote box below, and choose from an extensive range of DHL services, at a discounted price.
Tell me more...
DHL's network comprises over 400,000 shipping experts, 105,955 vehicles, 16,700 e-Bikes and e-Trikes. Their decades of experience and innovative technologies allow DHL to transport a range of goods around the globe.
Their Next Day UK delivery service is available six days a week, providing individual senders and small businesses with convenient delivery choices. With Interparcel, you can take advantage of their reliable delivery services to send essential documents and items across the UK at an affordable price.
Will DHL Collect My Parcel?
Yes, all DHL services booked through Interparcel include collection from any address in the UK. The DHL pick up can be scheduled from your home address or your place of work if that's more convenient.
Can I Drop My Parcel off to DHL?
Yes, there is no need to wait in for a driver. You can drop your parcel off at any of their 3,500 DHL Service Points. Simply use our Drop Off Locator tool to find your closest DHL drop-off location.
Can I Track My DHL Delivery?
Yes, all services booked through Interparcel include full online tracking from collection right through to delivery.
You will be given a unique tracking number at the time of booking that you can share with the receiver if you want them to monitor their parcels journey. A proof of delivery is also available once the parcel has been delivered.
How Much Can I Cover My Parcel For?
We include £25 of cover with every DHL UK booking. You can purchase additional coverage to a maximum of £1,000.
Some items are deemed as Restricted or Prohibited on our services so please make sure you read our Prohibited list to ensure that you will be covered.
Why should I book through Interparcel?
When you book a parcel with DHL through Interparcel you can relax; confident in the knowledge that your parcel is in safe hands, no matter what courier you book. Interparcel have been in the industry for over 16 years and hold established accounts with national courier brands you will almost certainly already be familiar with. We work hard to secure the cheapest prices so we can save you money whilst maintaining the highest service standards you have come to expect.
Our easy to use parcel comparison website offers you a full range of services in seconds from all of the big shipping suppliers. It's easy to compare shipping solutions and you aren't tied in to any contracts or minimum spends. Why settle for only one supplier with a limited range of postage options when with Interparcel you have the freedom of choice?
You can send your UK packages with one carrier and then choose another carrier for your international post. At Interparcel you will have access to our range of carriers and services, giving you choice, all in one place.
Interparcel are passionate about customer service too, we have bucked the trend of hiding away behind screens and social media accounts, we are proud to have a UK call centre where you can speak with a parcel expert 7 days a week. We know that our customers sometimes want to speak to a human being and we just love to talk parcels. We only work with the best couriers so it's not often that things go wrong, but if they ever do it's good to know that we are here to talk you through it. Great price, but also great service, now that’s real value for money!
How to Send a Parcel with DHL
To send a parcel through Interparcel it's really very simple:
- First package your parcel carefully. We recommend using a good quality cardboard box and internal packing materials (like packing peanuts, bubble wrap, or newspaper) to protect the contents.
- Measure and weigh your parcel carefully. All of our prices are based on the weight and size of the parcel, getting this wrong could mean you pay too much for your delivery.
- Use our easy booking page to get a quote and choose your DHL courier service. We have a variety of delivery options available with DHL so just select the one that's best for you and your needs.
- Once you book you’ll receive your shipping label which you should print out and stick on your parcel. All DHL UK services require you to have access to a printer.
- Wait for your collection time and give the parcel to the DHL courier or take your parcel to the chosen drop-off point at a time that is convenient for you.
How to Book a DHL online Delivery
To book a parcel delivery through Interparcel in minutes:
- Go to our Get A Quote page
- Enter the UK collection address (where you want the DHL courier to pick up the parcel from)
- Enter the receivers address - where you want DHL to deliver to
- Weigh your parcel in kg as accurately as possible – you can use your own scales or a kitchen scale
- Measure your parcel and note down the length, width, and height in cm
- Enter the parcel details
- If necessary, repeat this process for an additional parcel
- Click QUOTE ME to generate your quote
- Next, you’ll see the bookings available to you. Choose the one that best suits your needs and budget
- Click “Book” on your chosen service
- Fill out the contact information, confirm the collection and delivery addresses, define your collection date and time if necessary, and describe your parcel contents
- Pay to complete your booking