Do you have a preferred courier company? Or perhaps you only send your parcels on Express services? You can now personalise the quoting process with our new Services tab – another way to make your delivery experience even more accessible.
What is it?
The new ‘Services’ tab is in ‘My Account’ under ‘Settings’. It lets you turn off any courier services you don’t want to see when generating parcel delivery quotes. Your settings will apply to quotes you generate through Shipping Manager and the Quote Tool.
Once you’ve turned off a service, it won’t appear in live quoting or any future parcel delivery quotes.
What are the benefits?
You can disable as many or as few courier services as you like, so you’ll only be displayed with quotes from your preferred couriers/services. This makes the overall quoting process a much more personalised experience.
How does it work?
1. Log in to your Interparcel Account, hover over the ‘My Account’ drop-down menu and select ‘Settings’
2. Click on the ‘Services’ tab to display the master list of courier services available to book with Interparcel
3. From there, you can toggle on and off the courier services you want to be able to book when generating quotes
What if I change my mind about a service?
If you change your mind about a service, you can quickly turn the service back on by clicking on the toggle.
I can’t see any bulk services?
Bulk services will only appear if you have enabled Bulk Rates in your Account Settings. For more information, please see our blog post on bulk shipping, which explains how to set up and book international bulk services.
Why am I still seeing services I turned off?
Please check that you are logged in to your Interparcel Account. This feature will only work if you are logged in to your free account.
If you’re still experiencing issues, please get in touch with email@example.com
Get started with Interparcel
If you haven’t already, sign up for a free Interparcel Account and benefit from a range of helpful shipping tools designed to streamline parcel sending. Whether you’re an individual shipper or a business customer, you can utilise a range of features and tools such as:
- Branded Tracking: customise the post-purchase experience with your brand colours, logo and promotional banner
- Bulk Services: send multiple parcels abroad for less with Spring Global and Landmark Global bulk delivery
- eCommerce integrations: Connect multiple shopping platforms with our Shipping Manager to easily pull through your orders
- Rule Manager: Create different rules for your Shipping Manager shipments to streamline the delivery process
- Print Manager: Download the Interparcel Print Manager plugin to enable direct label printing from your Interparcel Account to your chosen printer
Of course, our friendly team of advisors are also on hand to assist with any questions you may have. You can call them, drop them an email or message them via Live Chat.