Introducing the Interparcel UK Shopify app- easily integrate your store and ship!
As you grow your Shopify online store, you’ll want to save time and money on sending parcels. The Interparcel Shopify app can streamline your shipping process and easily manage orders, so you can reach customers worldwide.
What is the Interparcel UK app?
The Interparcel UK Shopify app is an essential multicarrier shipping solution for Shopify shop owners. Its useful features can help to increase revenue, reduce delivery costs and scale your eCommerce business. The app is free to download from the Shopify app store and does not affect site speed.
You can import and fulfil your Shopify orders in minutes using the Interparcel Shipping Manager.
What are the benefits of using the Interparcel UK Shopify app?
If you are an Interparcel customer, you will be familiar with the fantastic features and shipping tools accessible. However, if you are a new customer, here are some of the benefits of integrating your Shopify store with us:
- No fees or subscription charges – just pay for what you send
- Manage your Shopify customer orders as well as purchases from other eCommerce platforms in one place
- Choose your preferred carriers from our reputable parcel delivery partners, such as DPD, FedEx Express, Landmark Global, Parcelforce and UPS
- Reduce cart abandonment by enabling live shipping rates at checkout
- Personalise your Branded Tracking portal to maintain brand continuity
- Enable direct label printing for 6x4 shipping labels or A4 documentation instead of downloading and printing via a PDF viewer
- Speak to our real-life parcel experts seven days a week if you require assistance
How to get started
Download the Interparcel app today and benefit from straightforward shipping for your Shopify business. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Shopify app Store
2. Search for Interparcel UK
3. Click the ‘Add app’ button
4. Follow the simple steps and start shipping with Interparcel!
Want to find out more about our shipping tools?
Interparcel eCommerce integrations allow you to import orders from several marketplaces into one simple shipping platform. You can learn more about the integrations available and our other helpful business tools by reading our blogs. We regularly post on our social media channels, so follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn for the latest news.
Please get in touch with our customer service team, seven days a week, if you require assistance using our shipping tools.